18 April 2011

Whole Wheat Crepes!

SO I made some tasty crepes for dinner last night. When I asked my 2 year old what he wanted for breakfast, he quickly replied -CREPES!!! I like to keep calories down if I can, but we have breakfast for dinner every Sunday and I don't usually eat a whole lot for the rest of the day, so I indulged a little with the filling!

Whole Wheat crepes

4 eggs
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup milk
2 tsp butter (or margarine)
2 tsp sugar (I used Splenda)
1/2 tsp salt

Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto a lightly greased skillet and tilt pan to coat bottom evenly with batter. Cook over medium heat until browned. Flip and brown the other side.
****Now on a few of them, I tried flipping them too soon and they tore so be careful!
Makes about 8 crepes!Fill or top with whatever sounds yummy!
fresh berries
cream cheese
Nutella
powdered sugar
honey
butter
maple syrup
jam

No comments:

Post a Comment

background