29 June 2010

Back to Updating

Hello Followers!
I am soooo sorry that I haven't posted in nearly a year. I have been pregnant, had a baby and chased a toddler in that time. Good news is that I will be better at regularly updating the blog now with more that just recipes. I have recently developed a passion for couponing and saving money with anything and everything, so you will be seeing more links to the pages and sites that I use as well as money saving recipes for food favorites. I will be putting exercises on here to help keep all of us healthy and happy. I don't mean those EXTREME exercises, but more relaxing and mommy friendly/ time friendly routines. Another new addition will be activities to do with young kids to teach them new things and be more involoved. I hope that I will be able to get feedback and comments to help run things better on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background