08 June 2009

I love food

So I have recently purchased a wheat grinder and have loved the fact that I can now make all kinds of healthy meals. If anybody knows me, they know that I try to eat healthy, but I am addicted to sugar or anything sweet. I have decided to try and challenge myself a little more into becoming creative. Because of that, I am starting the WANNABE SKINNY MAMA. I hope to share the tasty and healthy recipes thatI create with others who share a common interest for the same things. Also, feedback will be soooo important. If there are people who have good recipes (especially healthy ones) send them on over. Hopefully we can all gain something from this blog. There will be baby food recipes and ideas, breakfasts, dinners and even desserts. Keep an eye out for anything you like and any alterations to recipes are appreciated.
Until next time...Happy Healthy Cooking!
Aly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background